Tank or Tankless, Rheem Quality Saves You Money
Owning a water heater from North America’s top manufacturer pays off in safety, efficiency and years of reliability — which pays off in big savings.
Tank-Type: Value & Reliability
With CLARITY and Rheem, less expensive doesn’t mean a lesser solution. Combined with our maintenance, your Rheem tank heater will keep you in consistent hot water (the good kind!) for up to 20 years, while cooling down your monthly expenses.
- The popular, more affordable choice
- Stores from 40 to 50 gallons
- Simpler than tankless, so typically requires less maintenance
- Less expensive to repair and replace
More Efficiency = More Savings
Tankless is the most Earth-friendly choice and the most budget-friendly over time. Tankless water heaters save energy by instantly heating water only when you want it, and only the water you use. No tank also means a continuous unlimited supply.
- Typically lasts longer than tank-type heater
- Economical in that you only pay for what you use
- Smaller unit allows for it to be installed in more places when space is limited
- Temperature can be changed per need (i.e. lower for baby’s bath, higher for dishes)
It comes standard with the purchase of any of our products.
We’re a lot more than water heating
Did you know that CLARITY by ClimateCare also provides a complete range of heating and cooling equipment? Our Comfort Advisors are also able to service your furnace, air conditioner and water softener needs. Our ENERGY STAR Air Conditioners and Furnaces are manufactured by Johnson Controls and we offer Excalibur Water Softeners. All CLARITY products are designed with high performance efficiency and backed up by our comprehensive 12-year parts and labour warranty.
Breaking Free Starts Here
Your local CLARITY by ClimateCare expert will review your precise needs and budget so you’ll make the perfect choice. No matter what you choose, CLARITY is a solution that renting simply cannot beat.
Ready to save? Contact us now for a no-obligation quote or with any other questions.