Frequently Asked Questions
These are the questions we hear most from prospective customers.
Got one of your own? Reach out anytime.
Simply ask us to take it away, free of charge. You’ll need to cancel your current rental contract, then we’ll remove the old tank, install your new one, and return the rental to your previous supplier.
With proper regular maintenance, tankless and tank heaters last from 15 to 20 years.
The free scheduled maintenance unique to CLARITY ensures safety, efficiency and maximum product life. Every three to four years we will:
- Clean the burners
- Inspect flues and vents
- Inspect your gas line for potentially hazardous leaks and faults
- Remove and clean your T&P (temperature and pressure-relief) valve
- Drain the tank and flush out any efficiency-reducing sediment
This proactive maintenance will not only catch impending issues, but may also prevent expensive repairs.
Unlike renting, monthly ownership payments:
- Stay the same during the entire term
- Will likely be similar to your current rental payments or even be less
- Continue only for the term of the loan, not forever
- When your payments end, you own your top-quality Rheem water heater
The likely culprit is sediment in your water tank, often caused by a lack of regular maintenance. Give us a call and we’ll sort it out quickly, with no disruption to your regular routine.
Call your contractor/retailer right away. It could be something as minor as condensation, or as serious as a compromised tank.