Reliable, Affordable Hot Water Tanks
Hot water tanks provide a large volume of reliable, affordable hot water. The technology is well established, and most homes in Ontario have one.
Hot water tanks store anywhere from 20 to 80 gallons of hot water, with precision controls allowing you to maintain a steady temperature throughout the tank.
Chances are you rent your current hot water tank from one of the big utility off-shoots. Why?
- Because that’s how you’ve always done it.
- Because the house came this way.
- Because you don’t know about the alternative.
The biggest reason is #3. If you knew there was an alternative, and how much more financially intelligent the alternative is, you’d be all over it.
Own your hot water tank and take control of your home and home expenses with CLARITY by ClimateCare.Owning a Water Heater Can Save You MoneyTry Our Water Heater Calculator
Why owning your hot water tank makes sense
Hot water tanks like the one you have right now require maintenance. Without it:
- Sediment will build up in the tank, reducing the capacity to heat and maintain hot water.
- Integrity of the tank will eventually fail, because of the excess heat required to warm the water.
- The pilot can fall out of alignment, becoming a fire hazard.
- The gas line may spring a leak, becoming an extreme danger for your family.
When you purchase from CLARITY by ClimateCare, we install your new hot water tank and deliver the rental back to your previous supplier. All you have to do is cancel with them and purchase a CLARITY by ClimateCare hot water tank or tankless unit. We’ll do the heavy lifting.
Ready to learn more? Call us today for a fast and easy estimate on your new hot water tank.
* Annual maintenance performed when performing a precision tune-up on any other piece of home comfort equipment.