Ready to Replace Your Hot Water Heater?
Stop renting and take control of your expenses! Get a quote or order today.
There are a few certain signs it’s time to replace your water heater.
- You run out of hot water before the tub is full, or before you have a chance to rinse off the soap in the shower.
- The pressure in your shower is inconsistent, sometimes even coming out in machine gun spurts.
- The water is never more than moderately warm.
- You’re renting your water heater.
When you replace your hot water heater, make the smart financial decision. Own your water heater and put an end to the inflated cost of renting.Owning a Water Heater Can Save You MoneyTry Our Water Heater Calculator
Why own a water heater?
How does owning save you money?
- Water Heater rental costs can go up by as much as 3.8% per year. Over your 15 year rental term (a standard rental term), your cost can skyrocket by almost 70%. When you own, the monthly cost of ownership is far more stable and will never force you to reevaluate your monthly expenses.
- Maintenance is not included in most, if not all rental contracts, but maintenance is included with CLARITY by ClimateCare*. Without maintenance, your tank will wear out fairly quickly, and you will be forced to enter a new, more expensive rental contract if you stay with a rental provider. When you own, maintenance is included with your purchase. Regular maintenance will keep your family safe and extend the life of your appliance significantly.
- At the end of your rental term you don’t own anything. You just renew your rental contract. When you own your tank, it becomes an asset.
Call us today to order, request a quote or talk more about the reasons you should kick the rental habit and opt for ownership when you replace your hot water heater.
* Annual maintenance performed when performing a precision tune-up on any other piece of home comfort equipment.